ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THIS WEEKEND
ATTENTION REUNION PARADE PARTICIPANTS: Weather permitting, we will have a run-through and instructions regarding the parade [tomorrow night/tonight], Wednesday, April 22, at 6:00 PM. Meet in the parking lot of the Automotive Tech Building. You can park across the street and half a block away in the school parking lot at Ninth and Crawford. It shouldn’t take very long.
LEOPARDETTE ALUMNAE: Report to the Automotive Tech Building along with all other parade participants as stated above, both for rehearsal Wednesday night at 6:00 PM and at 9:00 AM Saturday. Please be in uniform and lined up by no later than 9:30 AM. Contact Sue Tucker Roberts or Suzy Bass you have any questions. Send me a personal message on FaceBook if you don’t have Sue’s or my email address or phone number.
All parade participants (those riding on a float, performing in the parade, walking along with a group or float, driving in the parade) must be at the school by 9:00 AM Saturday morning and report to the Automotive Tech Building at the corner of Ninth and Crawford, just across the street from the new school building.
CALLING ALL FORMER LEOPARDETTES – COME JOIN THE PARADE!
Adamson Leopardette alums of all class years (twirlers and non-twirlers) are invited to join the Leopard parade at our upcoming 2015 Adamson All Class Reunion. A celebration of 100 years of our AHS historic building will commence Saturday morning, April 25.
We are thrilled to announce that former and original Leopardette Leader, Jeannie Strain, will head up teaching practice sessions.
Requirements for Leopardette alumnae parade participation:
- Attend (3) scheduled rehearsals:
- Sunday, March 15 (2:00-4:30pm),
- Sunday, March 29 (2:00-4:30pm), and
- Wednesday, April 22 (6pm)
- Practice Location: Adamson new school parking lot (formerly old football field). Dress comfortably.
- Twirling Leopardettes: Bring one (1) baton.
- Attire for Saturday 4/25 Parade:
- Top: Solid white t-shirt or shirt, short or 3/4 length sleeve. No sleeveless or crop tops.
- Bottom: Black, ankle-length leggings or black slim leg pants. Shoes: White tennis shoes, no socks.
- Neck scarf: All Leopardette parade participants will be provided a royal blue neck scarf to wear parade day.
Please contact one of the former Leopardettes listed below if you need further information:
- Labetha Byers Boyer ’68 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suzanne Bass ’71 – email@example.com
- Deanna Sackett-Venable ’72 – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to a great celebration!
WERE YOU A QUEEN, KING, UGLY MAN, MISS ADAMSON, MR. OR MISS HOWDY? THEN COME RIDE OR WALK IN THE PARADE!
APRIL 25, 2015 AHS All Class Reunion “Everybody Loves A Parade’”
Saturday morning, April 25, Leopard alums join together for a two-block long mini-parade in front of the school. This year, we are looking for all of the following for all class years: Miss Adamson, Homecoming Queens, Valentine Queens, Basketball Queens, Military Queens, Mr. and Miss Howdy, Ugly Man. If you would like to participate in the 2015 All Class Reunion Parade, please contact:
LaBetha Byers Boyer ’68
Deadline date: APRIL 1ST